All Discoveries are fully inclusive (flights between camps and Brazzaville, camp transfers, activities and experiences, select permits, meals, and house drinks). Prices exclude international flights, visas for Republic of the Congo, activities not mentioned, accommodation in Brazzaville, items of a personal nature, and gratuities. Please enquire for pricing for the Sangha Expedition and inclusions and exclusions.
SAVE on accommodation when travelling with a group!
THE DEAL: Groups of 8-12 guests receive a discount on camp rates per night, as well as a private rainforest experience. All travel, third party and additional fees apply.
AS WELL AS: Private flights, camps, guide and experiences for the duration of your journey…
VALID: Group departures for 7 nights or more at Odzala Discovery Camps. 1 January – 31 December.
All rates are quoted in US$ and are subject to change. Congo Conservation Company has individual daily camp rates and can tailor-make any guest experience. The above Discoveries offer a comprehensive experience in Republic of the Congo. It is the best value available using seat-in charter flights. We encourage you to explore – ask us about possible adventures and create your own journey…
- BRAZZAVILLE: Add on nights at the Radisson Blu, for approximately $360 per room per night (subject to change).
- SOLO & SINGLE TRAVELLERS: Please enquire for details for solo & single travellers.
- SINGLE: 2 or more guests travelling together and not sharing a chalet | SOLO: A guest travelling alone
- CHILDREN: Ages 16 yrs+ welcome at all of our camps. Full rates apply.
- GROUPS: Bring a group (minimum 8 and maximum 12) on an Odzala Discovery and we will extend a tactical incentive on the accommodation portion of the trip.
”I'm just back from a research trip to the two Congos (RoC and DRC), where I found stunning beauty and kindness at every turn... Thanks also to the brilliant staff at Odzala-Kokoua National Park, [one of Africa's largest equatorial forest reserves] and my intrepid husband who travelled with me to a place that invoked mostly worry (in the U.S.) for our safety and sanity. Honestly, I’ve never felt safer anywhere."Barbara KingsolverAuthor – The Poisonwood Bible